Tai Chi Internal Arts Inc. was formed to share with anyone interested in learning Tai Chi and related arts or in deepening their Tai Chi training and experience. It is hoped that the teaching videos are able to help you to train your Tai Chi as a group or individually. Tai Chi Internal Arts Inc. runs regular classes in Qigong, Tai Chi, Lok Hup Ba Fa, Sabre and Tai Chi Beginners Classes in Western Australia, Queensland and New Zealand. Please refer to the Classes section for class times and venue.
- To provide a safe and friendly environment for members to gather and practise Tai Chi. To make Tai Chi internal arts available to all at an affordable cost.
- Genuine non-profit, non religious organization for the benefit of members and the community.
- No membership or workshop fees payable by Accredited Instructors who are volunteers.
- No workshop fees are payable by committee members.
- Workshops are generally of 1 or 2 days’ duration. Workshop fees are set at a minimum amount to encourage participation. Currently we are charging $30 per member per day.
- Interstate and overseas visitors are welcome to participate in our classes and workshops. No workshop fees are required from these visitors.
Read more at “What is Tai Chi?”